Northern Kentucky Spousal Support
Spousal support is an important component in any divorce agreement. It is important to hire a Florence divorce lawyer with the skills and resources needed to navigate through this complex process. Your attorney must be able to evaluate financial documents in order to ensure that the alimony award is fair and reasonable.
There are many factors that are evaluated when calculating spousal support:
- The length of the marriage
- Age and health of both spouses
- Occupations and income of both spouses
- Levels of education, vocational skills and employability of both spouses
- Assets and debts of both spouses
- The opportunity of each spouse to acquire future income and assets
You may call or contact the Northern Kentucky spousal support attorneys at Greta Hoffman & Associates today to schedule an appointment. We serve clients in Boone, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, and Kenton counties in Kentucky, and Hamilton and Clermont Counties in Ohio.