Greta Hoffman Walker
Greta Hoffman Walker is your local Northern Kentucky divorce attorney and estate lawyer serving clients in the Northern Kentucky region since 1996. As a family law attorney, she has helped families with all of their legal needs, enabling her to develop a great deal of experience in a broad range of legal fields, including:
- Collaborative law
- Estate planning
As a divorced and remarried woman, Ms. Walker understands what you may be going through with your legal issue. She relates first-hand to the financial and emotional stress experienced by people in the midst of divorce, custody, remarriage, or other legal conflict. Her empathy helps her to be more understanding to the needs of her clients during these difficult times.
Ms. Walker’s goal is to help each client determine what is best for them. She is highly skilled at helping her clients remain focused on the important issues in order to achieve the best possible settlement without wasting money. It is easy during a legal battle to get distracted by the many bitter experiences of the emotional process. Ms. Hoffman makes sure that these experiences do not get in the way of her clients receiving a good settlement with her Northern Kentucky divorce attorney services.
While going through her own divorce, Ms. Walker realized that she had to make choices for herself and her children that she would not keep her dwelling on the negative, but would instead make her happy. Sometimes this means walking away from things you want in order to have peace. Sometimes this means going for the gusto. It’s your case and your happiness that matters. Ms. Hoffman imparts this philosophy on her clients. She presents them with as many options as are appropriate for their circumstances and helps her clients choose the right option for their particular situation and individual needs. In this way, she can help others make the choices that will improve their lives in order to help them put their past behind them.
- J.D., Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky, 1996
- B.S., Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, Kentucky, 2000, Honors: Scholar’s List, Major: Information Systems
- B.S., Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, Kentucky, 1990, Honors: Dean’s List, Major: Management
- Kentucky, 1996
- Eastern District of Kentucky, 2004
- “Finding Hidden Assets”, Northern Kentucky Bar Association Family Law Section, 2004
- “Corporations”, Beckfield College, Spring, 2005
- “How to Avoid the Nightmare Divorce”, People’s Law School, April 2005
- “Law Practice Management”, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Spring , 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Academy of Northern Kentucky Collaborative Professionals, 2004-Present
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 1996-Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 1996-Present
- U.S. District Court of Eastern District of Kentucky, 2003-Present
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission, V.P. and Board Member, July 2008-2012
- Leadership Northern Kentucky, Graduate 2007, Marketing Committee Chairperson
Greta Hoffman Walker, your local Northern Kentucky divorce attorney, can help take care of all of your family’s legal needs. To learn more about the many services she offers, please call or contact Northern Kentucky divorce attorneys Hoffman & Associates today to schedule an appointment. We serve clients in Boone, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, and Kenton counties.