If you are charged with criminal possession of a forged prescription call the Northern Kentucky Criminal Attorneys at Hoffman Walker & Smith.  In Kentucky it is a misdemeanor to possess a prescription blank with the intent to forge a prescription.  If a person other than a pharmacist, a doctor, or someone similar possesses a prescription blank then it is presumed that said person intends to forge a prescription.

A person is guilty of criminal possession of a forged prescription when, with knowledge that it is forged and with intent to defraud, deceive, or injure another, he utters or possesses a forged prescription for a controlled substance.  Uttering is essentially the presentation of the forged document to another.  If you are charged with actual possession of forged prescription then you are likely facing felony charges.

You will need a Northern Kentucky Criminal Attorney to assist you in the navigation of the criminal justice system.  At Hoffman Walker & Smith, we are experienced in handling criminal possession of forged prescription cases.  Call us today to obtain the help you are going to need.

Forged Prescription


p. (859) 371-2227

7348 US 42, Suite 202, Florence, KY 41042

Hoffman Walker & Smith is located in Florence, KY and serves clients in and around Erlanger, Florence, Ft Mitchell, Burlington, Union, Hebron, Independence, Walton, Covington, Kenton, Latonia, Petersburg, Newport, Morning View, Verona, Fort Thomas, Bellevue, Silver Grove, Dayton, Boone County, Campbell County, Gallatin County, Grant County, Kenton County and Pendleton County.

The information and materials on this Web site are provided for general informational purposes only, and are not intended to be legal advice. We attempt to provide quality information, but the law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing on this Web site is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney; therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.