Zach S. Smith
Since being admitted to practice law, Zach S. Smith has worked for over a decade in Criminal Law, Family Law, and General Civil Practice in Kentucky and Ohio. Before working at Hoffman Walker & Smith, he worked as a prosecutor at the 54th Judicial Circuit Commonwealth Attorney’s Office in Boone and Gallatin Counties, Kentucky. There, Zach gained a wealth of knowledge in criminal law. As a prosecutor, Zach obtained jury trial experience including obtaining a guilty verdict on a high profile case involving a Class A Felony in which the Defendant faced the possibility of life imprisonment. Now he assists clients throughout Northern Kentucky and Southern Ohio in matters ranging from criminal law, dissolution of marriage, custody, and child support to wills and trusts. He relishes in helping clients obtain lasting resolutions to life’s most difficult problems.
In addition to his experience in legal matters, Zach has been appointed by the Governor of Kentucky to the Kentucky Childcare Advisory Council and the Kentucky Council for Interstate Adult Supervision.
Zach spends his free time with his Wife and daughters He is an avid football, soccer, and basketball fan. Zach enjoys hiking, camping, and finding discovering new restaurants.
- JD University of Dayton School of Law, 2006, Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
- BA University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, 2002, Major: Sociology, Minor: Political Science
- Kentucky, 2006
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 2007
- Ohio, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member Kentucky Bar Association
- Former Member Kentucky Justice Association
- Member Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Council for Interstate Adult Supervision
- Kentucky Childcare Advisory Council
Zach S. Smith, your local Northern Kentucky criminal attorney, can help take care of all of your family’s legal needs. To learn more about the many services he offers, please call or contact Northern Kentucky attorneys at Hoffman Walker and Smith today to schedule an appointment. We serve clients in Boone, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Carroll, Owen and Kenton counties in Kentucky.